Thursday, August 21, 2014

FotoDialer Reviews and Testimonials

What do your family, friends, and neighbors think of FotoDialer?  Here are just a few reviews and testimonials I want to pass along:

"FotoDialer has been an outlet that has opened up a new world for my mom.  She is in a care center and was very lonely and could not communicate with our family until we got her a FotoDialer.  Thank you!"
-Dorie

"I just wanted to let you know how wonderful the FotoDialer is.  We installed it a week ago for my in-laws.  Grandpa takes care of Grandma who is very forgetful.  This morning was the 3rd time in a week that he has fallen and Grandma has been able to get to the phone, use the FotoDialer and get help.  She said if she hadn't had the FotoDialer, she would have been useless, unable to remember numbers and too shakey to dial the phone.  Thanks, the FotoDialer has literally been a lifesaver."
-Moana 


“Everybody in the family likes it so much, especially my sighted wife. She uses it as often as I do. I am able to get hold of friends quickly without using my CCTV (magnify TV screen) to look up telephone numbers.  I can get hold of important people and places faster. I have one FotoDialer in the kitchen and another in my office. I am so used to it, I can’t do without FotoDialer. ”
-Rod (Blind)

“It’s perfect for my mother because she has a failing memory and isn’t able to remember and dial phone numbers easily. I am much more comfortable knowing she has emergency numbers and family members available when she needs them.”
-Jorge

Do you have any reviews?  Send them to sales@photodialing.com. 

See FotoDialer HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment